yeah i stoled this cuz it looks interesting.
『✧~*SEMI BASICS*~✧』1. Are you more feminine or masculine? - in the middle
2. Are you tall or short? - average3. What’s your favorite color? - black and rainbow
4. What do you love about yourself? - eyes 5. What’s your greatest flaw? - ummmm..... i have a lot heh.... ill go with my social weirdness
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? - sometimes.....
7. What are you really, really good at? - if anything id say singing and im not even that good... oh being a good friend 8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? - ummmm....everything? lol9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? - ummmm...... idk
10. How do you spend your free time? - doing whatever piques my interest.
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence - comfortable
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? - like from a spa? yeah.
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? - bitch (and not like from a friend who's just kidding)
14. Favorite game? - *shrug*
15. What color is your hair? - depends who you ask
『✧~*PHILOSOPHY*~✧』16. Do you believe in god? - yes
17. Is men’s rights a thing? -
its not like super well known and popular but i suppose. but i suppose extremists of that would be bad too. men have issues with equality. not as many but they exist.18. Does love really exist? - i believe so
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? - HA THATS A GOOD ONE. no way in hell.
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? - thats the same thing. just phrased different
21. How do you feel about the school system? - they only care about numbers not us. (at least thats the district) and biased too, they should keep politics out of it.
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? - kind of. i believe there is some things that are meant to happen no matter what, but i believe a lot of things are chosen by ourselves
23. What is art? - our expression of inspiration and emotion into a physical form without necessarily needing words. and it is beautiful.
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? -
we define ourselves. we can make changes to who we are. our past may make us wiser or alter us, but we ultimately decide who we are and who we want to be.25. What happens after we die? - depends on if you tried to be a good person or not. so long as nothing ultra bad like rape or murder, heaven
26. Do humans matter (tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe)? -
no. but we matter to each other to make our tiny lives meaningful to us while we live them.27. What religion? - nondenominational.
28. Is there good in everyone? - at birth. society corrupts us as time goes on.29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? -
society DOESNT make human life valuable. not by a long shot. if anything it makes people not care about human lives. once humankind is wiped out society crumbles and then all we struggled to attain becomes for naught. how does that make our lives valuable30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything? - i dont think one thing should get all the blame. life is what it is. society may be a pestilence on human existence, but it isnt totally made by satan (that's calculus). plus, this late in the game, theres really nothing we can do about it. except maybe complain once in awhile but that doesnt do much now does it
『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』31. What gender do you prefer? - this is a confusing question, does this mean what gender do i find attractive romantically??? male.
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? - if in person, their eyes or their smile.... or their shoulders.
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? -
idk. this is too vague a question. 34. Favorite hair color? - doesnt matter35. Favorite eye color? - blue!!! <3
36. Ideal height? - taller than me37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? - funny, sweet, smart, interesting (like stuff to talk about) would love a gentlemanly bf.... um..... tolerant.... i think thats it....
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? - difficult question, because a good personality makes them more attractive in my mind. um id like tall, i like dark hair and blue eyes but thats not necessary.... i like broad shoulders and.... yeah idk how to describe that so ill stop there.
39. What do you look for: brains or looks? - brains, but not to the point where they are stuck up or rude about it. just smart and doesnt think about it. :3 cuz thats cute.40. Could you fall in love online? - idk. it hasnt happened yet. fall in love, maybe, as to whether or not it would work out is a totally different question altogether.
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? - probably.... 7 years older and like..... 2-3 years younger. but thatll be easier when im older. idk that could change. idk entirely yet. i havent actually DATED anyone with that much of an age difference yet42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? - "hi i'm ..... *smile* its nice to meet you!" (pretend the dots are a name. i dont like putting my name on interweb)43. Could you forgive a cheater? - no. thats too hurtful. even if i still cared about them, there's no way i could do it, cuz they lied and were with someone else. thats basically saying im not good enough.
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? -
well kinda... if its just about something like to spare my feelings its not too big, but if its like about being with someone else, sex, drugs, alcohol (cuz that can be serious plus im underage), hiding something big, then it can be.45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? - i dont really have one. and itd be because they dont like me like that. i just had a problem with that....it didnt go well and my heart got stomped on worse than outright rejection.